Description de l'offre
The European Credit Markets Product Control team provides support for the European Credit Markets business. The business is a pre-eminent player in making markets for a spectrum of credit products across the EMEA region, primarily CDS, bonds, loans and indices as well as support for the credit correlation business.
The Product Control team undertakes P&L and Risk validation, reporting, balance sheet and capital management whilst also ensuring accuracy and integrity of the financial statements.
Roles & Responsibilities
The candidate would have strong analytical skills and attention to details. Past experience through either employment or education in financial markets, sciences or other numerical disciplines are preferable.
The role is within the EMEA Credit Markets space; responsibilities of which would include: -
· Product controllers are responsible for the accuracy and integrity of Line of Business books and records. This responsibility encompasses:
· Trader Profit &Loss/Risk reporting and control
· Daily revenue reporting of estimate and actual P&L
· Month-end close process, working in partnership with Financial Control, Valuation Control and Legal Entity Controllers
· Ensuring correct risk sensitivity is sent to Value at Risk (VaR) and providing commentary on ensuing back testing results
· Preparation of commentary for trading results, linking trading revenues to desk strategies and changes in market conditions.
· Ascertain a thorough understanding of the end-to-end technology platform and associated feeds/downstream systems.
· Ensuring adherence to internal and external regulation including Antitrust compliance.
· Responsible for daily production of risk and P&L sign off stats.
· Responsible for summary of P&L explain MIS to management.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
· Relevant BSc degree with a proven strong academic background required
· Experience in the financial services industry
· Accounting qualification preferred
· The candidate should be a driven, self-motivator
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal/communication skills
· Professional attitude, team player with an approachable manner
· Attention to detail and ability to work effectively to tight deadlines
· Ability to challenge efficiency and drive forward on change and innovation of processes
· Excellent Excel knowledge.
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer