CIB - EMEA Sales & Marketing – Russia & CIS - Analyst / Associate
About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients’ needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are the most respected financial institution in the world – and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
· Cover Russian and CIS institutional clients on derivatives (FX, Rates) and Structured Products (Equities, Credit and Commodities) with focus on Financial Institutions
· Create presentations and termsheets for various products and clients.
· Understand client needs and provide accurate feedback to Trading/Structuring/Legal to come up with client customized solutions.
· Provide efficient back up for current members of the team
· Demonstrate initiative by covering existing client base and developing new clients.
· Develop strong relationships across front office and support areas.
· Manage error free execution of vanilla and complex transactions
· Relevant experience in a major Investment Bank with Sales & Trading background
· Technical, business or finance degree
· Practical knowledge of derivatives
· Solid technical, communication and project management skills
· Fluent in Russianand English
· Highly motivated self starter
· Knowledge of Russian financial markets and local derivatives
· Practical experience in FX, Rates and Commodity markets
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
“JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.”
Closing Date: October 17, 2018