About J.P. Morgan:
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, working in collaboration across the globe to deliver the best solutions and advice to meet our clients' needs, anywhere in the world. We operate in 150 countries, and hold leadership positions across our businesses. We have an exceptional team of employees who work hard to do the right thing for our clients and the firm, every day. This is why we are one of the most respected financial institution in the world - and why we can offer you an outstanding career.
The European Fixed Income and Commodities (FIC) Futures and Options Sales Trading desk provides coverage of FIC listed derivatives markets to institutional clients across the globe. We are a well-established team with broad reach across asset managers, hedge funds, CTA's and sovereign wealth funds and trade houses. We are integrated with wider JP Morgan FIC offering, allowing us to provide specialist coverage and leverage the research, flows and information of the underlying businesses.
This role is part of the global Japanese Futures and Options coverage team, specifically part of the three person team in London. The main objective of the job is to cover Japanese clients and meet their trading needs by executing orders across the global listed and cash markets. You will work closely with global futures coverage and cash Rates sales teams and traders.
• Working closely with Japanese clients to meet their daily trading needs.
• Writing intra-day market analysis by investigating global derivate flow trends, macro news and internal research.
• The ability to manage risks in relevant business and applicable legal and regulatory rules, and follows policies.
• Build a strong internal network across the Japanese sales coverage in Futures and Cash
• Balance your time carefully between multiple client requests from internal partners and external clients.
• Assist with the post trade process by ensuring the accuracy of all entries and to ensure internal controls are followed.
Key Requirements and Essential skills:
· Thorough understanding of the global futures and options markets and products as well as wider market spectrum.
· Fluent in Japanese and English
· Experienced execution skills and knowledge of execution platforms / risk management techniques.
Attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a pressured environment along with strong teamwork skills.
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.