Description de l'offre
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
EMEA Sales and Marketing
CIB Sales & Marketing professionals help corporate and institutional clients navigate the breadth of the J.P. Morgan’s product offerings across Markets and Investor Services. The teams focus on matching the firm’s resources to our clients’ needs. We do that through our traditional sales force that is organized by product, sector and geography, as well as through our e-Sales professionals who are spearheading the build out of our electronic offering, including the development of J.P. Morgan Markets.
· Structuring bespoke financing transactions for institutional clients in EMEA through fixed income trading books
· Provide analytical support to financing structuring team members
· Preparation of deal termsheets, financing models and client presentations
· Execution of financing transactions, including collateral valuation methodology, margining terms and review of legal documentation
· Work closely with sales teams to promote the financing product to EMEA clients
Skills & Experience
· The role requires an in depth understanding of financing products and formats (Loan/ ISDA/ GMRA).
· Strong analytical and communication skills
· In depth Excel, Word, Powerpoint knowledge
· Over time the candidate will be expected to develop a thorough understanding of our client base and business acumen in order to identify, develop and drive transactions in close partnership with EMEA sales/ origination and trading teams.
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities.
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.