Description de l'offre
J.P. Morgan offers expertise across wealth management disciplines to help clients advance towards their goals. By consistently keeping our clients informed, focusing on risk-adjusted returns and rapidly adjusting to tactical opportunities and risks, we stand by our clients through market cycles. J.P. Morgan's wealth management solutions are provided through the Private Bank and J.P. Morgan Securities Corporation.
The position is for a lead business analyst role within the KYC Technology space in Asset and Wealth Management.
The candidate will be leading day to day delivery and execution across the KYC technology space, which includes running current technology platforms as well as focusing on delivering the next wave of new strategic tools and technologies including multiple digital experience initiatives. The candidate will lead teams locally whilst influencing globally, which includes product owners, business analysts, multiple development teams, dedicated UX / client experience designers, support and infrastructure teams aligned to develop software and support applications on behalf of global Client Onboarding. The team is involved in all stages of the development life cycle from requirements gathering to post-release support.
Candidates must have a track record commensurate with this opportunity, and a passion for delivering to both the business and against a broader technology agenda. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in new and emerging technologies, and will work closely with Product Managers and the Lead Design Authority to evaluate technologies that could be leveraged to support various business functions. The candidate will need to balance both having holistic oversight over the team and initiatives, with being in the details in order to contribute meaningfully in providing direction and driving execution on strategy and delivery. This is a great opportunity to join a highly talented team in a demanding and intellectually challenging environment where learning and growth is supported and actively encouraged.
Requirements for this position include -
· Experience managing initiatives involving complex business, operations and technology delivery with a focus on delivery, technology strategy, business analysis, systems design and content
· Development background is required, with a desire to be in the details and hands on
· Wealth Management experience a plus, knowledge of Client Onboarding and KYC, including understanding of current regulatory climate and trends is preferred
· Experience in delivery of large scale IT focused projects , with a history of delivering technology projects through the entire lifecycle on-time, and managing a product roadmap
· Strong relationship management and business/stakeholder engagement skills, ability to build trust and level set with a diverse group of interested parties, aligns their needs and expectations while balancing requests with an eye on overall strategic business and technology agenda
· Strong analytical skills, leadership skills, communication skills, and writing skills
· Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies, willing to explore, embrace, and apply agile principles and mindset within the context of the program teams and organization
· Ability to work across organizational boundaries to accomplish common objective, including the appropriate escalations in the organization to ensure timely delivery
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It’s our mission to efficiently take care of our clients’ wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & C. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.