Description de l'offre
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com .
Admin Assistant for the Swiss Market Investment Team Lead and Investor team.
· Complex diary management
· Responsible for the coordination and logistics of both internal and external meetings and conference calls.
· Phone coverage
· Arrange all aspects of international travel with multiple destinations, coordinating logistics and preparing itineraries.
· Management of expense processing through Concur, reimbursement and account reconciliations ensuring all policies are followed and items are processed within provided guidelines. Act as subject matter expert for policies and procedures.
· Process invoices through Concur and follow up to payment.
· Assist with staff onboarding and off boarding which includes requesting equipment set up and system access.
· Produce high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization.
· Handle regular activities without prompting and advise in advance with issues or delays.
· Assist in printing and biding presentations for meetings.
· Handle and maintain current records for Investment documents.
· Coordinate Team coverage maintaining accurate and up to date records.
· General administrative duties
· Lead and coordinate adhoc projects as requested
· Fluent English, both oral and written. Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to produce high quality emails and messages to individuals at all levels of the organization.
· Self-motivated, can apply good judgment, effective under pressure and flexible.
· Proactive with the ability to work in a high pressure environment, can demonstrate ownership within the role.
· Able to work with minimal supervision, works well individually and in teams.
· Ability to multi-task in a busy and demanding role and to prioritise effectively
· Experience of effectively arranging travel, production of accurate itineraries, able to navigate systems well and apply good judgment on how to optimize traveler’s time.
· Solid organizational and time management skills.
· Has a high level of attention to detail and delivers high quality results.
· Is a team player who can build networks and work in partnership.
· Has potential to act as a role model to their peers e.g. lead by example.
· Can quickly grasp the political landscape and key people within the organization.
· Can follow up effectively without prompting and keep one step ahead of arrangements and requirements.
· Is flexible, willing and open to change.
· Polished, professional approach, calm and composed manner.
JPMorgan Chase & Co . is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.6 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking .
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management advises institutions, endowments, foundations and families through Asset Management and Wealth Management . Our Wealth Management business includes J.P. Morgan Private Bank, J.P. Morgan Securities and Chase Wealth Management.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world’s wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
Our team of specialists works seamlessly to help our clients achieve their financial goals and aspirations. We’re proud to be named ‘2017 Best Private Bank for Ultra-High-Net-Worth Clients’ by Euromoney : Egypt, France, Greece, Italy, Lebanon, Qatar, Spain, United Arab Emirates and UK.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.