Wealth Management - Operations Middle Office Analyst
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2 trillion, over 265,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Consumer and Community Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking.
The Wealth Management business offers individuals and families personalized, comprehensive financial solutions that integrate sophisticated investment management, capital markets, trust and banking capabilities. JPMorgan Private Bank was recognized in 2015 by Euromoney as the world's best global private bank, with more than 1,800 client advisors in 120 offices in 11 countries.
J.P. Morgan International Bank Limited (JPMIB) is the primary entity which is used to provide private banking services to ultra high net worth (UHNW) and high net worth (HNW) individuals in the EMEA region, excluding Switzerland. It is also the entity which provides banking, trading, and brokerage and custody services to clients of the Global Wealth Management (GWM) in Asia. JPMIB is a UK bank and is regulated by the PRA and FCA; it operates out of its UK head office with branches in Brussels, Frankfurt, Madrid and Milan.
Operations are uniquely positioned at the heart of what we do. We impact the business we undertake from end to end - involved in almost all major steps of the transaction lifecycle as well as new initiatives (products and services) and vendor management. We work in collaboration with counterparts from all areas across Lines of Business, Technology, Finance and Corporate Functions. Our role is about maintaining the efficient processes our people rely on every day to do first-class business. We constantly strive to achieve the improvement that makes the firm one of the most respected financial institutions in the world.
Operations teams are aligned to either products (Bonds, Equities, Foreign Exchange, Loans & Deposits, Alternatives, Derivatives and Mutual Funds) or processes (Income, Corporate Actions, Asset Transfers, Tax, Client Reporting and Data Management).
We are offering you an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team in a fast paced and challenging area working on complex products and processes.
Some of the tasks performed and areas of responsibility for the role includes:
· Support of the trade life cycle, including fund review and on-boarding, instrument set up and maintenance, Cut-off monitoring, trade instruction, settlement of trades and position/lot level maintenance.
· Daily and Month end Cash and Security reconciliations, including identification and resolution of issues.
· Asset Servicing of Alternative products, ensuring correct processing and communications around Corporate Actions, Transfer and Retrocession monitoring processes.
· Management of various product and client documentation processes.
· Responding to ad hoc front office questions and requests as well as providing periodic product information updates.
· Working with a wide variety of internal and external counterparties to ensure timely identification of issues and their resolution.
· Support of the project agenda (both ad hoc and strategic) to meet the changing requirements in the industry as well as driving efficiency gains and risk reduction.
What do we look for?
· Team player and leadership skills
· Strong commitment and drive
· High sense of integrity
· Ability to take a corporate perspective
· Analytical approach, imaginative flair
· Organization, attention to detail and high level of accuracy
· Excellent written & oral communication skills in English
· Computer literacy (MS Office)
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.