J.P. Morgan Asset& Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Operations are uniquely positioned at the heart of what we do. We impact the business we undertake from end to end - involved in almost all major steps of the transaction lifecycle as well as new initiatives (products and services) and vendor management. We work in collaboration with counterparts from all areas across Lines of Business, Technology, Finance and Corporate Functions. Our role is about maintaining the efficient processes our people rely on every day to do first-class business. We constantly strive to achieve the improvement that makes the firm one of the most respected financial institutions in the world.
Operations teams are aligned to either products (Bonds, Equities, Foreign Exchange, Loans & Deposits, Alternatives, Derivatives and Mutual Funds) or processes (Income, Corporate Actions, Asset Transfers, Tax, Client Reporting and Data Management).
We are offering you an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team in a fast paced and challenging area working on complex products and processes.
Some of the tasks performed and areas of responsibility for the role includes:
• Support of the trade life cycle, including fund review and on-boarding, instrument set up and maintenance, Cut-off monitoring, trade instruction, settlement of trades and position/lot level maintenance.
• Daily and Month end Cash and Security reconciliations, including identification and resolution of issues.
• Asset Servicing of Alternative products, ensuring correct processing and communications around Corporate Actions, Transfer and Retrocession monitoring processes.
• Management of various product and client documentation processes.
• Responding to ad hoc front office questions and requests as well as providing periodic product information updates.
• Working with a wide variety of internal and external counterparties to ensure timely identification of issues and their resolution.
• Support of the project agenda (both ad hoc and strategic) to meet the changing requirements in the industry as well as driving efficiency gains and risk reduction.
What do we look for?
· Team player and leadership skills
· Strong commitment and drive
· High sense of integrity
· Ability to take a corporate perspective
· Analytical approach, imaginative flair
· Organization, attention to detail and high level of accuracy
· Excellent written & oral communication skills in English
· Computer literacy (MS Office)
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.