J.P. Morgan Asset& Wealth Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
A Client Service Banking Administrator is the primary support person for service related execution within the Private Bank. The individual will work with Client Service Specialists (CSS), mid-office and operations teams to deliver a seamless and integrated experience to our clients across specific Private Banking products.
You will be part of a central team supporting the Client Services Team and their client base. Some examples of the daily responsibilities include cash movements, audit requests, management of cash balances, executing foreign exchange, tax documentation inquiries, performing account maintenance (account opening and closing), change of address, stop payments and fees billing.
This role will be supporting our CSS team in delivering a high quality service to our clients and ensuring the smooth execution of all daily tasks within strict deadlines. The individual will be expected to contribute to the overall success of the group in proportion to his/her experience, and will be evaluated relative to their peer group
Core Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Maintain client confidentiality at all times
· Manage daily inquiries accurately, within established deadlines, and in accordance with existing policies and procedures
· Working within a team to execute daily transactions including loan withdrawals, deposits, payment execution and liquidity fund trades
· Assist the team in production of monitoring reports for daily transactions
· Data entry and process initiation for changes of client demographics
· Verify and maintain data quality as it relates to internal and external client hierarchy and account alignment
· Liaise and follow-up with internal teams for documentation issues
· Signature Verification of Instructions received from clients
• Take ownership of work, problems, clarify issues / objections, and ensure data integrity, accuracy and completeness
• Escalate issues for any urgent matters or assistance
· Participate in special projects and UAT testing for IT enhancements as assigned by Team Manager
· Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment, and to utilize all available tools and resources to service clients as efficiently as possible
· Solid comprehension of deposit, banking, brokerage, custody, investment management, mutual funds, and credit products and services as each applies to their specific region's business segment
· Must understand and comply with the regulations, policies and procedures applicable to these products and services, and grasp the potential financial liabilities associated if they are not executed properly
· Detail-oriented and results-focused
· Team player with the ability to work well with multiple stakeholders and other team members
· Previous experience in a similar role within the Financial services and/or Banking industry
· Languages an advantage JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer