Asset Management- Human Resources- Research and Sourcing Associate
J.P. Morgan Asset Management – Research & Sourcing Associate
J.P. Morgan Asset Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
As an Executive Recruiting Research and Sourcing Associate you will be part of the J.P. Morgan Asset Management Executive Research and Sourcing team, collaborating with line recruiters and hiring managers across J.P. Morgan Asset Management to identify and source top talent for the firm. The team focuses on recruiting for specific active openings, confidential initiatives, niche hiring, competitive market mapping, and strategic pipelining for key openings.
Some of the main activities of the team include market mapping; market intelligence and reporting; executive search and sourcing strategy development; internet research using advanced Boolean and related complex web-sourcing techniques; leveraging existing sourcing tools such as LinkedIN Recruiter, Bloomberg, and niche jobs boards; internal and external networking to develop candidate slates; increasing candidate pipeline for anticipated openings; direct sourcing and initial recruiting for confidential roles; initial passive candidate outreach through cold-calling; and maximizing internal CRM platform for reporting and candidate tracking purposes.
· Partner with line-recruiters to directly source qualified passive candidates through a wide variety of channels
· Directly contribute to market mapping strategy development and implementation
· Partner directly with line-recruiters and Research & Sourcing team on specific recruiting initiatives, identifying potential talent and initial outreach.
· Proactively share innovative search strategies and techniques to add value, anticipate needs, and streamline the proactive recruiting process for line recruiters
· Demonstrate strong level of understanding of the line of business recruiting needs by participating in client meetings as required and being aware of changes within the business
· Ensure positive candidate experience with frequent and timely communication throughout recruitment process and follow-up
· Activate passive candidates on the career growth potential, benefits, compensation philosophy and many advantages of working for JPMC selling both the firm and the opportunity
· Contribute to diversity recruiting initiatives and candidate development for future roles.
· Provide meaningful market data in support of client needs, including market mapping and other strategic research when relevant.
· Establish a rapport and partner with the appropriate stake holders for candidate development and offers
· Utilize the complete functionality of the CRM system and ensure data integrity
· Direct experience with executive search agency or corporate recruiting organization; with a focus on market mapping, direct sourcing, and/or cold-calling techniques
· Previous sourcing and/or recruiting experience in the Financial Services sector desired.
· Demonstrated ability to contribute directly to executive recruiting research and sourcing strategy including experience with Boolean and related search techniques
· Superior multitasking, project management and presentation skills coupled with business acumen
· Experience with LinkedIN Recruiter and direct experience with CRM platform (Cluen Encore or similar CRM) for candidate care, reporting, and recruiting purposes
· Capacity to creatively use non-recruiting resources/databases for market mapping and candidate identification
· Interpersonally effective and comfortable interacting with employees at all levels
· Innovative, creative and results oriented
· Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment of change, challenge and multiple deadlines and priorities
· Strong ability to consistently prioritize and re-prioritize
· Prior experience handling sensitive/confidential information
· Name generation, networking and relationship building skills preferred
· High level of comfort with direct sourcing
· Demonstrated ability to partner effectively in a demanding and fast-paced environment
· BA required
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.6 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.