Description de l'offre
We currently have an opening for an Application Support Analyst within our Market Data Services group.
The qualified individual must have exceptional troubleshooting skills and will be a member of the team that is accountable for implementing and maintaining a number of market data platforms which service various lines of business across JP Morgan CIB. The individual must work well in a team environment and will be responsible for leading efforts such as implementing production changes, communicating and interacting with lines of business on issues or outages, coordinating exchange-driven changes, developing tools to streamline production support processes and providing resolutions to production issues.
The role involves working a shift pattern to cover core trading hours and some weekend work will also be required.
• Support of critical market data and tick capture platforms
• Implement production changes and provide resolution to production issues
• Develop tools for ongoing improvement of production support processes, monitoring of market data platforms and stability of the market data infrastructure.
• Communicate and interact efficiently with lines of business on issues or outages
• Liaise with plan/build teams to ensure smooth transition from project to business as usual for new products and processes
• Work with vendors to help drive technical strategy and improve service
• Strong coordination skills in managing vendors as part of issues or upgrades
• Technical trouble shooting experience with proven ability to manage high profile/time critical issues
• Previous experience of working in an environment with change management structures and processes plus problem ticketing and resolution system
• Self-motivated, customer focused, innovative and analytical
• Able to prioritize workflow and work accurately under pressure
• Experience of using monitoring/forensic tools (e.g. ITRS Geneos)
• Market Data Technologies – RMDS/TREP (ADH, ADS), Bloomberg BPIPE, Direct exchange feeds, Contex contributions, Solace, DACS entitlements
• Tick Capture Technologies - OneTick / KDB
• Programming Languages – Shell, Python, Java
• Hardware Platforms – Storage Filesystems
• Network Technologies - IP (TCP/UDP/MCAST), Switch and routing topologies
• Operating Systems – LINUX (RedHat) System Administration
• Knowledge of financial markets and market data content
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran