This position is for an experienced applications support resource that will be tasked to demonstrate technical and operational expertise to the EMEA Equities businesses of JPMorgan. This role requires working as part of the Equity Derivatives Technology team, which works closely with both Technology and Business partners to ensure the timely analysis and resolution of issues raised on a day to day basis. The Equities businesses deal in a range of activities including algorithmic trading of equities to risk management of complex exotic products, with the help of several integrated applications.
This role is part of the Equity Derivatives Production Management team. The EDG Services technology suite is complex in nature and requires very strong technical skills to successfully support the proprietary technology.
The key success criteria are: day-to-day support of risk / market data issues for Front Office Sales and Traders, management of crisis events, and facing off to compliance and audit.
· In-depth knowledge of the business(es) supported and the applications utilized
· Develops a mindset for risk and control compliance to departmental and company wide standards
· Works within standards of financial control and budget management
· Executes a client centric environment for teams and contributors
· Manages risk and control compliance to departmental and company wide standards
· Ensures adherence to financial control and budget management
· EDG business, Unix, Sybase
Technical skills, knowledge and experience
· Experience in production support in the financial services industry
· Equities and Derivatives product knowledge
· Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Very strong experience in supporting Sales and Trading, and Risk and Trade management platforms
· Excellent knowledge of SQL and stored procedures (experience with Sybase and Oracle databases)
· Excellent knowledge of UNIX (experience with Linux essential)
· Strong software and business systems design, analysis, development and support skills required
· Strong working knowledge of ITRS monitoring system
· Strong Perl, Shell and Python scripting skills
· Strong Control M knowledge and experience
· Strong knowledge of networking, connectivity and low latency trading
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran