As one of the main technology HUBS For EMEA the scope of work in Bournemouth is truly remarkable, we are at the forefront of innovation within the financial services industry and are pioneering the use of cutting edge technologies.
If you are interested in solving challenging problems, if you are excited about working with cutting edge technologies, please take a look at this opportunity.
As an Application Support Analyst working within a Production Management team you will be responsible for technical support of production applications and infrastructure. You will handle support requests, incidents, issues, tickets and business continuity activities, to ensure flawless and quality delivery of services to end users.
Working as an Application Support Analyst your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
· Supporting Incident Management in the swift recovery of incidents affecting the applications
· Investigation and resolution of application processing queries raised by Business Operations
· Supporting project implementations into the production environment
· Accurately following processes associated with support tools e.g. Change and Problem management, service desk, project delivery framework
· Covering hours outside of UK core hours through rota’d support for on call, occasional bank holidays and adhoc requests for project implementations
· Support and initiate internal team projects to improve the quality and efficiency of the service provided
· Execution of application and infrastructure disaster recovery plans.
· You can demonstrate a hands-on approach to resolution of production incidents and the understanding of the bigger picture around production processes
· You will have excellent problem solving skills, ability to quickly broker solutions and resolve incidents and perform appropriate root cause analysis
· SQL, Database - Sybase / Oracle, Unix – Solaris / Linux, Experience of automation through scripting, job scheduling tools (Autosys, Control-M etc)
· Awareness / experience working as part of or setting up a DevOps model and a modern SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle).
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran