We are looking for an experienced Application Support Analyst to join our International Private Bank to support production systems used globally within the Asset Wealth Management business.
You will have excellent problem solving skills and be able to demonstrate this within a global support environment. Excellent communication skills are a must for this position; a key element is being able to work with service provider (vendor), clients and technology staff across the globe – sometimes in their time zone. Technical skills should complement the problem solving and communication skills to deliver a highly effective individual who is capable of adding real value individually and as a team player. This area is moving into a DevOps culture and understanding of this culture will be advantageous.
You will provide hands-on support with responsibilities including delivery of documentation packs to the business. Prior experience of working in a global support environment is highly desirable. The right candidate for this role must have a willingness to learn new technologies and business processes as required. As well as take ownership of issues and drive them through to completion, engaging others and escalating as required.
Responsibilities for this role include:
· Provide on-call support during off-hour time and some weekends on a rotational basis.
· Ownership of client-facing work to completion.
· Problem resolution and conduct root cause analyses and establish processes that will help incident prevention.
· Provides hands-on support for products and applications within SLAs
· Participates in the Incident and Problem Management processes as a resolver accountable for root cause analysis, resolution and reporting.
· Delivering initiatives and process improvement projects on time and in-scope.
· Ensures that all production changes are processed according to Change Management policies and procedures.
· Ensures that appropriate levels of Quality Assurance have been met for all new and existing products.
· Work on a team to categorize, prioritize and resolve software application issues dealing with all levels of the Asset Management technology organization.
· Interface with internal and external business and technical partners.
· Coordination and approval of production changes.
· Proactively identify opportunities for change within the production environment.
· Working with remote teams and extracting process information from them
· SQL, UNIX, Windows Server: Expert in at least two of the preferred tools (Sybase, Korn/Bash scripting, Java, Oracle).
· Exposure to following is an asset: Tomcat, Business Object, WebSphere , Mule, MQ, IIS, Mass Mailing, “Content Manager”
· Awareness and exposure to REST Services and Multi-tier Web applications
· Awareness and exposure to change management methodologies and best practices
· Awareness and exposure to systems development practices and methodologies
· Knowledge of Banking products, especially advices and statements
· Experience working within a service delivery function (product support, help desk, post implementation support for projects)
· Time management skills with experience handling multiple requests and queries at the same time, and delivering
· Continued dedication to providing best of class service at all times
· Good verbal and written communication skills, data analysis skills
· High attention to detail, high level of accuracy with self-validation
· Good command of English, team player and people management skills
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It’s our mission to efficiently take care of our clients’ wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.