iSportconnect is seeking its next star intern!
Throughout the years we have worked with a number of vibrant young leading personalities, some of which shortly became part of our working family.
Currently, we are looking for two ambitious and sports passionate individuals to join our team in the Hammersmith Office.
The ability to perform and assist the team in the following tasks and the following abilities:
- Research (new potential clients, upcoming partnerships, new sponsors, the in and outs of the sporting industry)
- Assist with the creation and delivery of campaigns
- Partnership presentations / meeting preparations
- Database management
- Event management support
- Have sound knowledge of the Sports Business Industry
- Be proficient with the use of Adobe Indesign & Adobe Photoshop
- Abilities to use Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint efficiently
An ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively will be needed, as will a positive attitude and the capacity to cope with a high demands of a fast moving industry.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a full time pad position, it is a paid internship ( travel and lunch ).
We look forward to speaking to you soon!
- TEAM ISPORTCONNECT
Ideal for a graduate, university or masters student seeking a placement year, looking to develop their skills and knowledge and progress to a full / part time position.
International students are welcome providing VISA allows for an internship.