Way to go iQorian! We’re excited you’ve decided to be considered for this new role and one step closer to advancing your career. Please read the information carefully. Should you have any questions please contact your local Recruiting manager. Let’s get started!
Monitors and evaluates inbound and outbound interaction quality. Tracks issues in the quality monitoring systems or tools and analyzes the results. Provides feedback to improve performance and develops training programs
· Analyzes and audits call recordings (both inbound and outbound) in order to provide trend data and feedback to call center team leaders and senior management.
· Listens to call recordings and provide insight and solutions to operational management to maximize lead conversion and customer satisfaction
· Ensures the call center agents adhere to predetermined quality assurance standards and the business’s standard operating procedures
· Collaborate with supervisors to share call quality performance issues and provide regular reports on overall performance and trends.
· Identify and support other opportunities for quality improvement across the team.
· Develop materials and process documentation to support training, as needed.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· 1 or more years of call center experience.
High school diploma, G.E.D., Trade/Vocational School certificate or equivalent required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual will be required to stand and walk or otherwise traverse in order to be accessible to the production floor for extended periods of time. The person in this position will be required to regularly exert at least 10 lbs. of force to push, pull or otherwise move objects and may be required to carry or lift objects up to 50 lbs. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and/or documents; viewing a computer terminal; and/or visual inspection of products or machinery. The person in this position may need to occasionally sit, type, climb stairs, bend, reach, kneel, or twist for minimal periods of time. Employees should not attempt to lift, pull or push a load in excess of 50 lbs. without assistance. Care should always be taken when lifting, pushing or pulling in an awkward position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.