Req ID: 16690
Additional Work Locations:
We’re excited you’ve considered to Be More with iQor. From Customer Interactions to Product Support, we’ll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let’s get started!
You’ve got energy, enthusiasm, drive and determination. We’ve got competitive compensation, great benefits, and a career path that rewards performance with growth and opportunity.
Our Agents can be responsible for a variety of different calls including:
· Taking inbound or placing outbound collections calls.
· Answer inbound calls and greet customers with energy and enthusiasm
· Place outbound calls and communicate with energy and enthusiasm to customers
· Building lasting relationships with clients, customers, and other call center team members based on trust and reliability
· Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service
· Meets department productivity and quality standards
· Strive for first call resolution and take true ownership of customer needs and issues
· Communicate and follow instructions for one call customer resolution
· Delivers amazing customer service through effective and timely resolution of various customer inquiries and concerns
· Take an active role in educating customers about our products and services
· Experience in customer service experience in a transaction-based environment such as a call center or retail location, demonstrating ability to be empathetic and compassionate of 1 year is required
· Must have ability to work independently and as well as in team environment
· Experience in a production environment
· Problem solving skills
· Ability to maintain accuracy and production standards
· Physical attendance is key to success and necessary to meet objectives
· Must have open availibility 7:00 am - 11:00 pm Monday - Friday and 7:00 am -8:00 pm on weekends
· Must be able to pass a typing test 25 words a minute with 80 % accurecy
· Salary $13.00-$14.00 per hour
High school diploma, G.E.D., Trade/Vocational School certificate or equivalent required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to regularly speak and sit for extended periods of time. The employee will be required to occasionally stand and walk or otherwise traverse in order to be accessible to the production floor. The person in this position will be required to exert at up to 10 lbs. of force to push, pull or otherwise move objects and may be required to carry or lift objects up to 10 lbs. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and/or documents; and/or viewing a computer terminal. The person in this position may need to occasionally bend, reach, kneel, or twist for minimal periods of time. Employees should not attempt to lift, pull or push a load in excess of 50 lbs. without assistance. Care should always be taken when lifting, pushing or pulling in an awkward position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Nearest Major Market: Plano
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas