Req ID: 16450
Additional Work Locations:
We’re excited you’ve considered to Be More with iQor. From Customer Interactions to Product Support, we’ll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let’s get started!
If you've got energy, enthusiasm, drive, determination, and a passion to work and engage with people. Our Plymouth Center of Excellence has got a fast-paced working environment conducive to learning and personal development, monthly bonus plans and a career path that rewards performance with growth and opportunity for you. The ideal candidate will have excellent business acumen, great soft skills and a twist of consumer behavior “savvy-ness”.
· Work Week: Full-time, 40 hours per week. Flexibility required
· Wage: $14/hour + monthly commission/bonus
· Possibility of raise and/or promotion: Monthly or Quarterly based on position and evaluation!
· Location: Plymouth, MN
Our Agents are responsible for a variety of different calls including:
· Establish contact with new and existing consumers to collect past due payments and achieve monthly targets.
· In certain cases, resolve the dissatisfaction of customers and gain back their trust.
· Understand the customer’s needs and overcome objections.
· Propose available payment solutions tailored to the customers’ needs.
· Ensure the highest level of satisfaction of the customers at all times
· Maintain a high level of product and product knowledge
· Previous Call Center and Collections experience.
· Ability to develop rapport and demonstrate a caring attitude.
· Proficient in English with strong written and verbal communications skills.
· Ability to pass criminal record check·
High school diploma, G.E.D., Trade/Vocational School certificate or equivalent required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to regularly speak and sit for extended periods of time. The employee will be required to occasionally stand and walk or otherwise traverse in order to be accessible to the production floor. The person in this position will be required to exert at up to 10 lbs. of force to push, pull or otherwise move objects and may be required to carry or lift objects up to 10 lbs. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and/or documents; and/or viewing a computer terminal. The person in this position may need to occasionally bend, reach, kneel, or twist for minimal periods of time. Employees should not attempt to lift, pull or push a load in excess of 50 lbs. without assistance. Care should always be taken when lifting, pushing or pulling in an awkward position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis