We are looking for a highly organised and motivated individual to support our Learning & Development team and Recruitment team in Chiswick, West London. This role is primarily an administrative role and requires exceptional organisational and time management skills
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a dynamic team environment and use their organisational skills Responsibilities include; Training Logistics and reporting
* Book rooms, ensure audio equipment and IT is connected, send calendar invites to delegates, send pre-course work and post course follow up emails.
* Ensure Learning Management System is updated daily with training schedules and attendees
* Support L&D Lead with preparation for company inductions, including sending invites, liaising with speakers and attendees, managing queries and follow up surveys.
* Ensure training materials are regularly updated using Powerpoint and Word.
* Update weekly Recruitment and L&D reports.
* Monthly reporting on Learning & Development Key Performance Indicators
* Respond to daily queries on the Learning and Development curriculum and applications
Recruitment * Co-ordinate weekly internal careers announcement
* Support with the sourcing and screening of candidates when required
* Manage LinkedIn Campaigns and Conduct LinkedIn searches for key roles for recruiters
* Ensure internal systems are updated.
* Support with preparation of quarterly reviews and HR meetings
* Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates to ensure a robust and thorough audit trail.
* Monthly reporting on Recruitment Key Performance Indicators
* Previous experience in an administrative role highly desirable
* Experience of recruitment is advantageous but not essential
* Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
* Excellent communication skills
* Pro-active and able to work independently}
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security services company with over 10,000 employees working in 1,000 locations in 90 countries. We were founded on the principle of putting our clients’ employees first and this is still true today. Led by 5,200 medical professionals and 200 security specialists our teams work night and day to find solutions to protect our clients and their employees in whatever situation they may be facing.