EY currently has an opening for an Executive Assistant:
The Executive Assistant provides full administrative support to a management team of client serving executives. This individual has the ability to demonstrate a standard of excellence, enjoys challenges, and is results-driven. The incumbent must also be highly motivated and demonstrate the ability to use his/her own initiative and manage time effectively.
· Document Preparation & Management: Formats and edits letters, memos, reports and presentations from draft stage to client-ready work. Uses independent judgment to compose general, non-technical business documents. Is privy to, and must protect, confidential materials. Follows an organized filing/document management process for electronic and paper documents.
· Financial Management Support: Has in-depth knowledge of, and performs tasks supporting the client engagement management process including, understanding of independence regulations, using appropriate tools to open client and engagement codes and ensures compliance of time and expense tracking/reporting.
· Billings: Assists partners and their engagement team with client billings by liaising with the financial management group to process Work in Process (WIP) system reports, tracking expenses, drafting and finalizing invoices, time transfers and relieving WIP
· Time and Calendar Management: Establishes a systematic method for self and others to track time commitments and the completion of tasks based on clients' preferences. Independently manages multiple calendars by scheduling appointments, anticipating needs, changes and rearranging meetings as appropriate.
· Meeting Coordination: Coordinates and makes arrangements for on-site and off-site meetings and events including logistics (e.g., communication, location, meals, equipment, materials, RSVPs, and travel.).
· Travel Planning: Coordinates cost-effective and sometimes complex domestic and international travel arrangements and itineraries for individuals and groups.
· Client Relationship Management: Regularly meets with client serving executives to obtain a strong understanding of their needs. Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external clients to understand the business and client needs.
· Other duties as required
Other Responsibilities may include:
· Managing external events calendar
· Participating in coordination of internal/external events
· Managing the sponsorship and donation requests
· Updating various databases
To qualify, candidates must have:
· Minimum 3 years related experience in an administrative role/environment preferred
· Post-secondary education (preferred)
· French communications skills, verbal and written an asset
· Security clearance an asset
· Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, with an aptitude to learn standard firm software and other relevant applicants and technical/office equipment at an intermediate level
· General understanding of financial principles as it relates to the billing of chargeable time
· Proven ability to differentiate when to take action independently or to partner as a team
· Ability to multi-task and meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines in a demanding environment
· Demonstrates sound judgment regarding confidential and sensitive matters
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young, désormais nommé EY, est l'un des premiers cabinets d'audit au monde. Il est spécialisé en audit financier et conseil comptable, en droit et fiscalité, en conseil (en management, en stratégie, marketing et innovation, en technologie), et en transactions. EY, dont les origines remontent aux années 1890, est aujourd'hui présent dans le monde entier avec près de 175 000 collaborateurs. Ces derniers sont spécialisés dans 26 domaines d'activité, de l'automobile aux télécommunications en passant par la grande distribution, la banque ou encore l'assurance.
Régulièrement présent sur les forums des universités, écoles de commerce et écoles d'ingénieurs, EY propose tous les ans environ 500 offres de stages, et embauche également de jeunes diplômés pour ses 737 bureaux dans le monde (dont 14 en France) pour des postes d'auditeur financier, consultant (SI, stratégie, transactions, conseil financier) ou encore avocat débutant.