Description de l'offre
About the job
There will be many pans on the hob, could you handle that?
ABOUT THE JOB An IKEA co-worker’s main task is to maximise sales and profitability in his/her area of responsibility using knowledge of the IKEA product range, local market conditions and the needs of customers. No other position in the IKEA store is more hands-on in terms of customer contact. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world you will help to ensure the continued global success of the IKEA Concept – a concept that serves millions of satisfied customers each day.
We have a unique opportunity within the Kitchen Department that is now available. We need you! In this role you will be the natural source of know-how in the store relating to all kitchens things. You will provide support, guidance, and recognise training needs of allkitchens co-workers and specialists; securing competence, resulting in the successful completion of all kitchen orders . A strong work ethic is essential to this role.
· You have a passion for the customer experience. An effective communicator, able to coach the co-worker into any issues items missed of the order
· Had a passion for teaching and building people competence
· You have a keen eye for detail by supporting ‘right first time’ and being able to spot any issues with the orders
· An ability to work under pressure, and multi task
· You can able to identify any training needs and work with the trainer to support the co-worker
· You are comfortable in phoning customers to follow up after their appointments.
· You are able to share feedback in a positive way
· You have an in depth knowledge of the IKEA kitchen range
· You are confident about approaching and talking to people in a polite and friendly manner.
· You are enthusiastic about working with others in a team.
· You have a flexible approach to work and are open to change.
· You have an interest in home furnishing and people’s everyday life at home.
· You can prioritise and organise your own work to make efficient use of your time.
· You have an excellent attention to detail. GROWING TOGETHER IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
· 1 x 39 contract hours