Description de l'offre
Job 1 of 1
About the job
Aboutthejob"> 2019 is going to bring a new IKEA Store
We are now recruiting for roles starting after November 2018
Marketing Part-Time Co-worker
IKEA Greenwich will be our leading sustainable store in the UK & Ireland! As a store team we have a shared responsibility to ensure that caring for people and planet is an integral part of everything we do. We will be a genuine part of the Greenwich community seeking to get to know our neighbours and co-create around sustainability and home furnishings. And simply have fun with them, too!
We will create a wonderful shopping experience for our customers, which will support the evolution of a bigger and better IKEA UK & IE… all within a highly efficient and demanding London retail environment. We are looking for Co-workers who truly connect and engage with our customers, Co-workers that co-create and inspire our customers to creating an EVEN better everyday life at home.
We want to be the store where Londoners connect and home comes to life:
Our Co-workers love to work
Our Customers love to shop
Our Community loves to engage
· To support the implementation of all local marketing events in-store and around our community.
· Support the implementation of all content of the local media channels, ensuring that they meet the needs of our customers and consumers within the PMA.
· Working with the Store Commercial Activity team to implement our commercial calendar and event plan, based on national priorities and local potential to create vitality and seasonality within the store local media channels.
· Drive visitation to the Greenwich store and our website by creating exciting activities that will surprise and engage visitors to return again and again.
· Be the guardian and ambassador of the IKEA loyalty scheme (IKEA FAMILY)
· Your values reflect the IKEA values.
· You are passionate about our customers and curious about how home furnishing can improve their everyday life at home.
· You get energy and enjoy working in a fast paced and future-oriented environment.
· Passionate about creating and sharing content in various media channels (print and digital)
· Creative, enthusiastic and flexible
· Experience implementing customer and community events
· Ability to work across the span of the store opening hours including evenings and weekends.
Closing date: 20 th September 2018
Part Time Co-worker
Location: London Greenwich
Contact for more information .
Additional Information :
Availability to work weekends early and late shifts