ALTERNANCE: SPECIALISTE DIVERSITÉ ET INCLUSION F/H
Taastrup (Høje-Taastrup Kommune) Design / Civil engineering / Industrial engineering
Who you are
Do you love to get up before everybody else and drive a forklift truck? If so, you are a good match as a truck driver for our goods receiving department. When IKEA opens at 10 AM, it is important we have emptied the trucks, received goods, and replenished the shelves so we are ready for our customers. In this job it is a requirement that you have a license for operating forklift trucks and experience with driving both reach trucks and powered stacker.
In addition, you most likely:
• Have experience in logistics and working in a warehouse
• Thrive by working during the night and early hours of the day
• Can prioritize and organize your own and the teams work to make efficient use of time
• Are able to communicate in English and enthusiastic about working in a team
As a truck driver you play an important part for IKEA’s customers and sales, because you and your team make sure our home furnishing solutions and accessories are always accessible for our customers. Every day is fast paced because we work with a sharp deadline at 10 AM, when the store opens.
Your tasks will be:
• Receiving and handling goods by unloading trucks and loading goods into the warehouse by driving reach truck and powered stacker
• Working together and following up with colleagues to keep the store fully stocked
• Handling of goods and stock taking, as well as updating IT systems accordingly
• Proactively securing the safety of your colleagues and our customers in your working area
• Maintenance of machinery and cleaning up the department
Our team within Ikea
Here you will become part of an international team of both fulltime and part-time employees that work towards a common goal. We secure an efficient replenishment of the store and provide good customer service, even though we do not have direct customer contact. We work closely together with all departments, and consequently you gain experience in collaborating with many different types of people. We work in a fast-paced environment, but always support each other and work as a team. Therefore, there is room for you to be exactly who you are. We will ensure the correct training, so you will feel safe and competent in the job. At IKEA you have endless possibilities to grow.
Questions and support? Let's connect!
If you have any questions please contact our Logistics Team Leader, Bilyana Koleva, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please notice that we do not receive applications via e-mail but only through our recruitment portal.
• This position is for an average of 20 hours pr. week
• Your working time will vary based on the business need, with shifts primarily in night and the early morning hours from 00.00-8.00 AM. You should also expect to work every other weekend, both Saturday and Sunday. It is possible to give your input to the work schedule
• Salary and terms of employment follows HK's Logistics union agreement and includes pension- and free choice allowance as well as odd hour payment
• We have various staff benefits including private health insurance, massage, kantine, staff discount, discount club with external partners, yearly gift, bonus etc.
• Start date is as early as possible
• We have an ongoing interview process and reserve the right to close the job when we have received enough qualified candidates