Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us
Summary/Purpose of the role:
The Sr Analyst, Global Security Operations is responsible for driving and managing information security projects, including use case and requirement development, technology evaluations, and technology recommendations. The Sr Analyst of Global Security Operations will gather business requirements, perform system, and process analysis, design, support testing and prototyping for cross functional projects.
· Plays a key role in Tabletops and War Room design, execution and after actions
· Responsible for solution documentation in support of operational readiness, which may include training, process development and clarification of procedures and standards
· Liaisons with Incident Response and other support teams for escalation, process, procedure alignment and implementation
· Supports leadership briefings, reports and metrics
· Serves as an escalation point for security operations (Tier 3 support) for solution resolution and supports root cause analysis (may involve on call rotation)
· Contributes to standards around security hardware, software, and configuration management.
· Analyzes and provides consultation on the secure design and implementation of new and existing IHG products and applications
· Researches and recommends ideas for proofs of concept for technology solutions
· Leads decision making for mitigating identified deficiencies and seeks to understand the broader impact of the decisions made.
· Contributes as a subject matter expert on all compliance related initiatives, control reviews, audit preparation activities and auditor interaction
· Reviews audit findings and initiate remediation activities
· Contributes to Security Awareness programs and other training objectives
· Conducts SME training for new and existing users on security initiatives
· Information Security KRIs
· Regional engagement metrics (risk identification, compliance, and incident response)
· Service Level Agreement adherence
· Typically, a minimum of 5+ years of progressive work related experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines, technologies, or processes related to the position.
· 2 years of SOC and SIEM hands-on experience
· Experienced investigating security incidents, determining root cause, providing feedback on countermeasures
· Strong knowledge of incident management, cyber kill chain methodology and familiar with MITRE ATTACK
· Experienced performing log analysis for multiple platforms/sources
· Proven ability to:
· Effectively communicate and methodically document road maps
· Write custom parsers
· Assertive and passionate
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans