Purpose of the role
The role includes accurate & timely processing of invoices/Vendor setups/payments/ Specialty activities as per defined SLA for Corporate, Owned, and Managed hotels.
Your day to day
· Ensure all invoices/ vendor forms/Payments/Specialty activities are processed timely and accurate as per SLA
· Support all customer and business queries.
· Good understanding of the key policies impacting the process
· Should have sound process Knowledge
· Active participation and support in team & process related projects/initiatives.
· Uploading Bank reconciliation in ARM
· Mentoring and coaching of new team members at analyst level
· Support in seamless audit & comply process activities as per SOX compliance
· Executing all deliverables per agreed timeline and process metric targets are achieved.
· SOP and Process documents are updated as per timeliness.
· Team Lead/Assistance Manager- Accounts Payable
Direct Reports / Indirect Reports
What we need from you
Key Shared Accountabilities
· Relationship with internal and external teams e.g R2C, GAA, HA, Hotels, Corporate stakeholders, SOX & Audit.
· External Auditors, Business Support, FP&A, Financial Reporting, Global Technology and Support, Senior Leadership team.
What we offer
Required Education, Experience, Technical Skills and Knowledge
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s (B.Com) degree in Finance or Accounting , 1-3 years of work-related experience in accounting including experience in Journal entries.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
Basic knowledge of relevant Systems and applications used in accounting function like PeopleSoft. Conversant with MS Office, ERP exposure
Communication - Possess good communication skills.
Flexibility - Flexible to work in multiple shifts
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
Take adequate decisions to streamline and improve day to activities after discussion with line Manager.