At EVEN® Hotels we provide a thoughtful lifestyle offering for travelers seeking more options to stay healthier and balanced away from home.
Our hotels and wellness-savvy colleagues offer guests a best-in-class fitness experience, healthier food options and flexible working spaces. We inspire our guests to stay on track with their wellness routines so they can be at their best and achieve more. As a member of the EVEN® Hotels team, you’ll bring your passion for wellness, encouraging others and building connections with every interaction.
To inspire our Guests to stay on Track while on the road, we will:
Enliven Wellness through our passion, knowledge, and resources available to ensure balance and holistic well-being.
Be Encouraging by recognizing our guest’s achievements and offering positive words of encouragement and suggestions.
Get Personal to understand our guest wellness goals and help them maximize their wellness journey while traveling.
Your day to day
· Respond to client calls and special requests and obtain final details, dates, times, and hotel room and meeting room requirements. Regularly follow-up with clients and maintain accurate and updated information.
· Promote team work and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments. Coordinate details with other departments such as VIP amenities, special requests, or other service needs or special handling.
· Resolve requests and/or complaints to the satisfaction of the guest; inform supervisor of major problems, complaints, disturbances or dissatisfied clients.
· Perform administrative duties such as typing proposals, letters, contracts, etc. Collect data, update data-bases, and complete departmental monthly reports.
· May coordinate outside vendor services needs (floral displays, audio/visual, etc.) where appropriate. Regularly follow-up to ensure set-up requirements meet client needs.
· Perform other duties as assigned (guest room tours, property tours, special guest requests, maintaining calendars, answering phones and routing to appropriate sales staff, handling of mail, faxes, etc.
What we need from you
High School diploma or equivalent plus 1 year experience in a sales/catering office or related field. Some College preferred. Must speak fluent English.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
· Frequently standing up and moving about the facility
· Type at least 50 wpm; proficient PC computer skills Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 25 pounds
· Communicating with customers, employees, and third parties
· Use a keyboard to generate correspondence, reports, etc.
· Handling objects, products and computer equipment
· Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with clients and guests.
· Reading and writing abilities are utilized often.
· Basic math skills are used frequently.
· May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which can include healthcare and dental coverage, disability and life insurance, and a matched 401(k) program. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself. So what's your passion? Please click "Apply Online" and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG. IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans