We own, operate and franchise nearly 4,000 hotels, offering over half a million guest rooms in nearly 100 countries - we cover the industry and the world and provide you Room to be yourself. By bringing your expertise and passion to any one of our brands, you will help us achieve our goal of creating great hotels guests love. The InterContinental Hotels Cleveland offers an impressive collection of hospitality choices. Our superior locations, luxurious accommodations, high tech meeting rooms, unique dining experiences and attentive guest services are unparalleled in the area. Conveniently located on the campus of the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, less than one mile from the University Circle cultural and arts district. Legacy village shopping and entertainment, the Rock & Roll hall of Fame and Museum, Progressive Field and the Historic Warehouse District are all within easy reach.
Your day to day
In this role you would clean guest rooms and/or suites in a timely and thorough manner to ensure total guest satisfaction. You would also:
· Notify supervisor when service is complete so rooms may be sold or occupied. Report any room unable to be serviced to supervisor according to established procedures.
· Report to supervisor needed repairs or unsafe conditions.
· Monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping.
What we need from you
Basic reading, writing, and math skills. Some housekeeping experience and ability to speak English preferred.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
· Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds and pushing and or pulling approximately 200 pounds
· Frequently standing up and moving about the facility
· Frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility
· Frequently bending, stooping, and kneeling
· Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests and employees.
· Basic reading, writing, and math abilities are utilized often when reading room assignments, completing checklists, replacing room linens and amenities.
· May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
What we offer
We offer a competitive financial and benefits package including healthcare, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, a matching 401k plan and Hotel discounts worldwide!