Join us as our Kitchen Porter
Kimpton Charlotte Square are looking for Kitchen Porter to join our Kitchen Family.
Kimpton Charlotte Square offers a fresh experience in the centre of the historic city of Edinburgh, with a pristine, traditional outside and a buzzing edge inside.
Kitchen Porter’s receive some great IHG perks including:
· £17,311.48 per annum, (£8.30 per Hour)
· 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
· Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
· Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
· Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
· Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
· Long service awards which increase with length of service
· Excellent employee recognition programmes
· Vast range of learning and development programmes
· Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
· Meals whilst on duty
· Uniform Provided
· Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
Join us as our Kitchen Porter, at the flourishing heart of Kimpton Charlotte Square, our Kitchens, invite guests to enjoy fresh takes on influences from around the world.
As Kitchen Porter you’ll work under the guidance of our Chef Teams and assist them to prepare our delicious food, helping create memorable experiences for guests, whenever and wherever they dine.
We’re looking Kitchen Porter to join our Kitchen family. We believe that heartfelt, human connections make life worth living. So, we come to work every day eager to engage with our guests and each other.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
We are looking for a Kitchen Porter with Passion, Energy and Warmth.
Our Kitchen Porter should be passionate, positive and calm. Where looking fair an experienced Kitchen Porter with a strong passion for all thing’s food related.
As our Kitchen Porter you should be energetic and get hands on and have worked in a busy kitchen.
All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including Days, Evenings, Weekends and Bank Holidays
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Kitchen Porter , then please click ‘apply ’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.