Are you looking for a Front Office Leadership role that will offer you Flexibility, variety, diversity and where you can stamp you mark on the guest experience?
Based in Dorking, at our Wotton House Country Estate Hotel our Front Office Lead will report Directly to our Hotel Manager, Elle Garner and will work closely with the operations team, in a FTSE 100 Company with a Global footprint that specialise in delivering exceptional services to its guests.
Our Front Office Lead, leads a team whose purpose is to ensure a guest is met with a genuine welcome and that their needs are attended throughout their stay. They communicate both internally within the front office and externally, both with the wider hotel team and immediate locale to ensure the guest experience is personalised and always exceeds expectation.
This role will give a great opportunity for an Experienced Front Office Leader to coach and lead the Front of House Teams and play a major part in the property’s growth and development.
Accountable for: Reception | Lounges | Switchboard | Guest Services | Retail Units | Concierge | Nights
· Lead a Front Office team focused on delivering excellent customer service.
· Drive loyalty recognition for all members, ensuring Medallia score is above 85%
· Work with loyalty champion to ensure daily, weekly and monthly loyalty enrolment targets are met.
· Ensure that FO operations are run in a smooth, efficient manner in line with guest expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Maximise cost effectiveness and productivity within the Front Office team by ensuring compliance with established budget, labour and revenue benchmarks
· Ensure that the teams maintain a high level of product knowledge of the hotel, brand and local area.
· Become fully conversant with all FO-related systems and equipment and proactively maximise the use of all IT tools provided by the company to their full capacity.
· Accountable for overall performance of team including guest experience, workforce planning (including rostering) and departmental profit delivery
· Solve complex problems impacting multiple departments or sub-functions
· Analyse problems to understand underlying issues and root causes and makes right
· Owns, performance reviews and ongoing colleague engagement
· Creates pride in team to deliver consistent guest experience
· Demonstrates relevant cross-functional experience and/or in-depth knowledge of relevant functional topic
· Builds confidence in the team recognising good performance
· Focussed on attraction, development and retention of great talent
· Creates an inclusive environment where new ideas are welcomed, and best practice can be shared
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience managing a people focused front of house Department and have strong people management experience.
· To have managed one or more front office hotel departments for 2+ years in a similar environment 4/5 * environment
· Leadership experience of or within a large team
· Proven track record with success at training and implementation of process and audit
· Good understanding of systems to support driving results –Opera, Delphi
· Knowledge of service optimization tool ‘Quore’ a plus
· Up to £32,000, Plus Great IHG Perks!
· Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
· Company Pension scheme
· 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (Increasing with Service to a Max 33 Days)
· Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
· Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
· Long service awards which increase with length of service
· Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop your career.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Front Office Lead , then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK