At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That is where you come in. When you are part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you are more than just a job title. At InterContinental Hotels & Resorts we look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations.
Join us as Executive Assistant Manager I/C of F&B in InterContinental Cairo Citystars . You will have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Because, for this vital role, were looking for someone who: - has 2 years experience in a similar function in the luxury hotel segment - has prior work experience in hotel operational departments - has proven track record successful revenue strategies - has great interpersonal skills.
Your day to day
Our new Executive Assistant Manager will provide direction and oversight of the InterContinental Cairo Citystars, primarily in Food and Beverage Department as well as, Reservations and Commercial in performance, profitability and return on investment by creating a positive and productive work environment, ensuring superior guest service, delivering on corporate responsibilities and compliance.
This job is the second in command to the General Manager in a large full-service major flagship hotel with an extensive range of facilities and services, high-volume catering and convention facilities, and many VIP and special key guests.
The job description provides extensive detail above and beyond this, however a few key metrics include but are not limited to:
· Hotel Winning Metrics (Guest Love, Problem Resolution, IHG Rewards Club Recognition, TGOP, IHG Colleague HeartBeat, Hotel Standards, GOP) and relevant BB.
· Adherence to and drive personal and team results using IHG Leadership Competencies
· Further Rooms related Heartbeat / Medallia questions.
· Demonstrate a sound awareness of Crisis Management, HACCP & OH&S policies and procedures, ensuring the dissemination of information to all team members. This includes accurate record keeping in particular for HACCP.
· Champion the identification and reporting of hazards, evaluation or risks, and design and implementation of hazard and control measures.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
What we need from you
· Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel Administration, Business Administration
· Three years of general management experience in a high-level operations role or prior general manager experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
· Leadership and Operational Experience in Food and Beverage.
· Preferably with previous Middle East experience preferably Egypt.
· Ability to manage relationships in a matrix environment
· Excellent administration and organisational skills
· High level written and spoken English
· Demonstrated capability in leading and developing multiple teams.
· Ability to manage strong financial performance within balanced business objectives
· Complex problem solving and decision making
· Ability to inspire passion, enthusiasm and positivity in the team to drive an engaged winning culture
· Strong Leadership skills in managing a team to drive for results
· Ability to manage complex relationships
· A passion for delivering superior results
What we offer
In return for your hard work, we reward with competitive benefits. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, well give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. And because the InterContinental Cairo Citystars brand belongs to the IHG family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5,000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world. So, whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to InterContinental Cairo Citystars and IHG and we'll make sure you’ll have Room to be yourself.