Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
Purpose of Role –
Support the acquisitions team through managing project timelines, calendar, budget, targets and reporting analytics to support program needs and evolution.
Key Accountabilities –
· Existing acquisition program management and support
· Project Management - Assist and manage communications to all key stakeholders on the latest Loyalty Program updates, including but not limited to acquisition incentive programs, Standards Performance, Champion Program
· Competitive Analysis and tracking – Continuously monitor IHGRC performance against competitors
· Administer program budget activities and complete assigned special projects.
· Support/Manage/coordinate Loyalty acquisition Performance metrics with global/regional and hotel stakeholders
· Support/Manage marketing effectiveness and cost per acquisition by channel
Key Shared Accountabilities –
· Program Development - Support acquisition program evolution work through improvements in benefits, incentive structure, and hotel goals/targets while considering brand, owner, member and market trends/needs
· Develop/maintain excellent working relationships with key stakeholders, including Regional Loyalty Communities, Marketing, Finance, Performance, Ambassador team, Customer Care, Hotel Help Desk and external vendors.
Key Interfaces –
· Work with internal and external resources to establish and/or communicate project timetables, action steps and status updates.
· Follow up, as appropriate, to ensure timely execution to meet established deadlines.
· Serve as liaison with leadership and stakeholders to report program results, support departmental objectives.
What we need from you
Education & Experience -
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree level in Hospitality, Communications, project management or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
· 2 + years progressive work-related experience with demonstrated understanding of multiple business processes related to the position including proficiency in communications, business or hotel management.
Technical Skills and Knowledge -
· Clear, concise and succinct communication skills, including adapting both verbal and written communications to the needs and level of user. Some experience in editing and copywriting.
· Ability to communicate supportive program details (presentation, analysis) and to present a persuasive argument or to effectively negotiate a position. Work collaboratively with variety of teams and individuals.
· Ability to implement and track multiple projects at one time and maintain consistent, high-quality customer- focus.
· Organizational skills, follow-through in tracking ongoing processes and attention to detail
· Acquisition program competitor and insights tracking
· This position makes decisions concerning appropriate recommendations to make based on Problem solving, analytical skills, and ability to use the results of analysis to make effective program-related decisions. Ability to work independently and comfortably in ambiguous situations showing eagerness to find answers/solutions
· Member Experience – on and above property
· Loyalty Modernization efforts
· Program marketing & comms to test enhancements and drive program performance
· Owner Value Story
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans