Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Coordinate and/or assist in the development and implementation of global and regional broad-base marketing and loyalty program initiatives both brand specific and multi-branded. Ensure effective implementation of initiatives and serve as primary contact with internal services, external agencies and hotels for related projects. Optimize all available channels and communication vehicles and make tactical recommendations to meet objectives. Coordinate production of promotional and program materials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – (Key Activities)
· Assist in the development and implementation of global broad-base and Americas region-specific programs, ensuring effective/efficient use of all available channels, including but not limited to direct mail, e-mail, websites, member communications voice messaging, hotel, and CRO.
· Work with vendors and agencies to develop specifications for each initiative, including but not limited to selection of target audience, creative approach, offer/ incentive and production details; present materials/recommendations to the Manager for approval; implement approved initiatives.
· Ensure each campaign/initiative has proper controls in place for accurate measurement and analysis; present results and recommendations for next iteration to manager for approval.
· Manage day-to-day relationship with advertising agency(s) and fulfillment vendor(s) in evaluating quality of production of all initiative materials, which includes providing direction and artwork to vendor as appropriate and manage project materials through any SCR and PDP processes
· Assist in the management and execution of initiatives, including procedural and training documentation for Loyalty marketing systems/operations.
· Monitor departmental budget lines to include estimates, invoice coding and tracking and end of month reconciliation of such projects.
· Support manager with other marketing projects as necessary.
Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
2 to 5 years progressive work-related experience in corporate marketing environment with demonstrated technical proficiency related to the position including experience with internal and external communications and creative development.
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
· Demonstrated experience in promotional, channel or frequency marketing preferred.
· Demonstrated knowledge of marketing concepts and basic accounting principles.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
· Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, management and staff.
· Good organizational and time management skills.
· Effective communications and interpersonal skills.
· General knowledge of hotel systems and operations beneficial.
· Demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills.
· Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
· Bilingual skills a plus.
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans