· Responsible for managing the hotel’s training function, including developing a complement of qualified departmental trainers and establishes a hotel system for generating training data and evaluating results. The Training Manager position impacts on the skills, knowledge and attitudes of every hotel employee and ensures the availability and use of effective resource.
· Monitor the progress of the Training Business Plan for each department tot ensure that the training objectives are being achieved
· Maintains all hotel training records
· Establish a training library of books, videos, journals and audio visual materials to assist trainers in their training programs and for staff personal development
· Design, produce and implement training programmes which meet specific departmental needs in conjunction with Department Heads, ensuring that training session plans are structured and that training is effective
Your day to day
· Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
· Corporate certification in training programs may be required such as 360 Feedback Certification, GTC Registered Assessor, and Certified Assessment Center Assessor designations, etc.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
· Problem solving, analytical, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
· Good writing skills
· 3 years of relevant experience or similar supervisory role, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.