Purpose of the role The role is primarily to support the accounting and analytics function.
Key Accountabilities Key Metrics
• Journal processing, reconciliation preparation
• Support for business queries/audit.
• Support various accounting initiatives.
• Journal preparation and processing as per IHG policy
• Preparation of Reconciliations, General Ledger Schedule and Trends
• Run PeopleSoft queries
Key Collaborative Network Key Shared Accountabilities Key Interfaces
• Financial process delivery
Key Internal Relationships –
• Global Technology
Required Education, Experience, Technical Skills and Knowledge Decision Rights
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
• 1+ years progressive work-related experience in accounting and finance.
Technical Skills and Knowledge
• Basic communication both verbal and written.
• Basic Accounting knowledge and the ability to apply them to the company's accounting practices.
• Basic understanding of financial systems and applications.
Organizational Parameters Direct Supervisor
• Team Leader / Asst. Manager – Global Accounting and Analytics
Direct Reports / Indirect Reports
• Direct: N.A
• Indirect: N.A
Decision Making Responsibilities (Decision Rights)
• Support initiatives to streamline and improve day to day activities