RDI investment are a comprehensive digital agency. We offer digital products and services across the entire spectrum, from design development, marketing and everything in-between. We work with clients all over the world to produce market-leading mobile apps and websites, and help them grow.
Based in South London, we pride ourselves on creativity and innovation, as well as our capability, knowledge and experience.
The team is made up of friendly and talented; designers, developers, strategists, project managers, videographers and content writers. As a new venture we welcome new ideas, creativity, ambition and drive.
• Responsible for making decisions about investments and provide information.
• Make informed recommendations.
• Support our research on tax-advantaged investments.
• Assist with a variety of high-impact projects for institutional clients.
• Develop expertise quickly on major sectors of interest to the investment community.
• Source suitable investments.
• Agree commercially competitive investment terms.
• Undertake rigorous technical, commercial and legal due diligence on potential investments.
• Take active management of operational portfolio.
• Develop links with other UK organisations working in the same areas.
• Identify new mediums to advertise on and negotiate fees.
• Ensure key performance indicators are in place and production targets are met.
• Collaborate with existing and new partners to identify projects for support and work with them to deliver, monitor and evaluate these.
• Reach out to mentors, engaging them to mentor the start-ups in the portfolio.
• Maintain industry knowledge and relationships.
• Maintain and develop working relationships with existing partner organisations.
• Develop relationships with clients and expand client network.
• Keep in Regular contact with founders and be available to support them.
• Seek industry mentors to support the startups that we invest in.
• Experience working with KPI's to drive process improvements.
• Demonstrable and credible track record of winning new business and high client retention.
• Winning attitude and commitment to exceed customer, partner and management expectations.
• Experience developing the investment proposition through mentors/SEIS/partnerships and other investors.
• Experience with setting up an EIS fund.
• Excellent time keeping, insuring all deadlines are met promptly.
• Understanding of technology and technology businesses would be hugely advantageous.
• From time to time you will be expected to travel internationally.
• Part-qualified professional qualifications such as the CFA are welcomed.
• Detail orientated.
• Capable of managing multiple projects.
• Excellent communicator.
• Extremely resourceful.