"Video Editor needed for a Film Distribution Company
3 MONTH INTERNSHIP - UNPAID and FULL TIME POSITION
We are a London based film exhibitor organisation run by volunteers. We run the hugely successful London Iranian Film Festival and have many other Iranian cinema, networking and music events running throughout the year. We also specialise in film distribution and licensing.
The successful candidate will be working on several varied and exciting film related projects. This position is a great opportunity to step into the entertainment and film industry.
We are looking for a creative editor who can assist us in:
- editing, synchronising and storing movies
- digitally cutting trailers, movie clips
- creating video marketing campaigns
- managing submissions and preparing movies for screenings
- reordering and tweaking the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video
- overseeing the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing
- editing subtitles
The ideal candidate should:
- be well organised with a keen eye for detail
- be thorough and meticulous in his/her work
- be able to work well independently and meet short deadlines
- be a fast learner
Having a laptop with editing software is essential.
Prerequisite: Experience in digital media management is a plus.
Working Days: Monday - Friday
Working Hours: 9am - 6pm
You take great pride in what he/she delivers, enough is never good enough? If this sounds like you then please send us your CV, SHOWREELS with a short cover letter. The successful applicant will be required to start immediately.
Benefits we offer: Full training, references and recommendations when required.
This role would suit someone who is happy to work in a growing start-up.
Please note that this is a 3 Month, Full Time and Unpaid Internship. "