Marketing Assistant Intern/Volunteer needed for Film Distribution Company
3 MONTH Unpaid Internship/volunteer position
We are a London based film exhibitor organisation run by volunteers. We run the hugely successful London Iranian Film Festival and have many other Iranian cinema, networking and music events running throughout the year. We also specialise in film distribution and licensing.
We would like to add to our team a person who has interest in marketing, research, administration role, and social media.This position is a great opportunity to step into the entertainment and film industry.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting the marketing manager with various tasks including research on various topics (blog, web development, design, services, products, etc) in order to improve the company.
• Support the development and implementation of social media strategy, developing brand awareness and generating inbound traffic...
• Good level of written English
• Self-motivated, creative, enterprising, troubleshooter
• Well organised
• Data driven research/analysis
• Experience with blogging and email marketing would be a bonus
Working Days: Monday - Friday
You take great pride in what he/she delivers, enough is never good enough? If this sounds like you then please send us your CV with a short cover letter. The successful applicant will be required to start immediately.
Benefits we offer: Full training, references and recommendations when required. Cinema tickets, Free drinks and online access to watch movies.
Please note that this is a 3 Month, and Unpaid internship/volunteer position.