Administrative Intern needed for a Film Distribution Company
3 MONTH INTERNSHIP - UNPAID and FULL-TIME POSITION
We are a London based corporate group which specialise in film distribution and licensing. We boast a number of small and medium businesses, including but not limited to, iFilmBank which focuses on Middle Eastern content (Farsi, Arabic and Turkish language movies). We engage in the marketing and online distribution of motion pictures for various independent content providers, and also operate as a film exhibitor running a large number of screenings year round in the city of London.
We are looking for a reliable, well-organised individual with attention to detail for an administrative internship that will last 3 months.
This is an amazing opportunity to get exposure to various parts of the film industry and gain first work experience.
Common tasks will include:
- Word processing
- Letter writing
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Scheduling meetings and arranging appointments
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, etc., to produce correspondence and documents
- Maintaining records, spreadsheets and databases
- Maintaining and updating websites and internal databases
- Liaising with external contacts
- Preparing, organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
Work Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
Do you take great pride in what you deliver, and "good" is never good enough? If this sounds like you then please send us your CV with a short cover letter. The successful applicant will be required to start immediately.
Benefits we offer: Full training, references and recommendations when required.
This role would suit someone who is happy to work in a growing start-up.
Please note that this is a 3-Month, Full-Time and Unpaid Internship.