"Admin Intern needed for Film Distribution Company
3 MONTH INTERNSHIP - UNPAID and FULL TIME POSITION
We are a London based film exhibitor organisation run by volunteers. We run the hugely successful London Iranian Film Festival and have many other Iranian cinema, networking and music events running throughout the year. We also specialise in film distribution and licensing.
We are looking for a reliable, well-organised individual with attention to detail to do an administrative internship for 3 months.
This is an amazing opportunity to get exposure to various parts of the film industry and get a first work experience.
Common tasks will include:
- word processing
- letter writing
- dealing with email enquiries
- scheduling meetings and arranging appointments
- using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, etc., to produce correspondence and documents
- maintaining records, spreadsheets and databases
- maintaining and update websites and internal databases
- liaising with external contacts
- preparing, organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
Working Days: Monday - Friday
Working Hours: 9am - 6pm
You take great pride in what he/she delivers, enough is never good enough? If this sounds like you then please send us your CV with a short cover letter. The successful applicant will be required to start immediately.
Benefits we offer: Full training, references and recommendations when required.
This role would suit someone who is happy to work in a growing start-up.
Please note that this is a 3 Month, Full Time and Unpaid Internship. "