Description de l'offre
We are looking for a Marketing Administration Assistant, who will support day-to-day activities of a manager, which will include:
• Review technical job descriptions and identify key requirements
• Sourcing and uncovering candidates following the requirements
• Ascertaining the competence of candidates against a technical job description
• Building up the database of candidates as well as clients
• Following up with candidates
• B2B sales, cold calling
• General office assistance
• Marketing activities: post and advertise jobs, promote websites and social media pages.
• Self-organised and responsible
• Quick Learner
Ideally, we are looking for a part-time student who is willing to work on a flexible time basis (preferably, 2 times per week). In the long-run, there is an opportunity for a successful candidate to continue working for us on a full - time basis.
Tier 4 Visa holders are welcome to apply, as we are looking for someone long-term and will consider sponsoring the right candidate with Tier 2 Visa.
Start: October 2017.
• Perfect time-management skills
• Advanced PC skills – quick in typing, formatting and organising documents
• MS Office skills – advanced (Power Point, Word, Excel)
• English – advanced (business writing and quick typing)
• Second language would be an advantage (Swedish, Norwegian, German or French)
• Knowledge in Medical & Healthcare
• Knowledge in IT, Social Networking, Blogging
• Experience in Marketing and Business Development
• Experience of working within Recruitment
• B2B experience