Here at Iceland we’re different. We care. We’re not a dull stuffy corporate. We’re one big team. A diverse group of people who get stuck in and work together.
Our Refrigeration function is expanding, and we are looking for a Warehouse & Parts Coordinator to assist in the running of our improved refrigeration spare parts warehouse at our Hawarden facility.
Purpose of Role :
To support the refrigeration field team and all Iceland stores. This role will require someone who is confident working in a standalone role, whilst ensuring effective communication with Engineers at all times.
· Ensuring an accurate recording of stockholding
· Identify shortfalls & restock where necessary
· Timely turnaround of order from Engineers; including pick, pack & send
· Recovery and recycling of stock from redundant equipment
· Support Engineers with accurate information to ensure minimum errors
· Ability to prioritise and develop business understanding to meet needs
· Supporting workshop engineers when necessary to deliver refurbished cabinets back to store efficiently
· Effective time management
· A good team player with a positive mindset
· Results orientated
· Customer focused
· Ability to self-motivate
Make a difference to your career at Iceland, we expect a lot but you’ll get a lot back in return. We will help you grow and develop your career and give you the freedom to show that you really care. Our standard benefits package includes:
· A very competitive salary with an excellent benefits package,
· 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday,
· 10% store discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount,
· Free parking onsite,
· Double discount weeks,
· Discounted gym membership,
· Charity fundraising events,
· Educational sponsorship,
· Enhanced maternity/paternity leave,
· Long service awards,
· Reward & recognition,
· Online discounts at over 150 retailers and cashback on shopping, holidays, insurance and more!
Be Proud. Be brave. Be everything that makes us different. Be Iceland.