At Iceland we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer who believe in investing in our people and making a difference. We are now looking for a Supervisor to join our team. This is a permanent position and is suited to somebody with a real passion for retail as you will be very hands-on in this role and at the heart of the store.
Our Supervisors work alongside the Store Manager and the wider store team to deliver the best possible business standards with pride, pace and energy. Your key responsibilities will include:
· Managing availability across the store.
· Driving sales in store and always putting our customers first.
· Providing fast and efficient service everyday by providing support and communicating with the store team on a daily basis.
· Ensuring the implementation of correct store policies and procedures.
· Celebrating colleague and business success.
We are looking for somebody with the following personal attributes:
· Excellent communication skills.
· The ability to keep things simple and take action to make things better.
· Ability to support, engage and inspire a team to work as one.
· Committed to succeeding.
· Flourish in a fast-paced environment.
Unfreeze your potential and develop a fantastic career with an ever-growing company where people are key to our success. Be a part of our future success story. Be Iceland.
Good luck with your application.
Additional Information We are looking for an energetic person to join our management team, Covering all bases of supervising a small team to deliver great results, The role is to run our frozen section but will be hands on in all our sections, early shifts are 6am to 3pm and late shifts are 11am-8pm, we do a variety of these across the week, including weekends.