Based at our newly located site in Trafford Park, Manchester, Cucina is a commercial kitchen that supplies restaurants within the Individual Restaurant Group such as Piccolino.
This is a great opportunity for a Raw Material Scheduler to join our brand-new, modern site with £6m worth of investment in facilities and equipment and a dynamic, pioneering company who value good quality food.
Role: Raw Material Scheduler
Salary: £28,000 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday, typically 8am-4pm (can be discussed at interview)
This role is responsible for executing the raw material planning and delivery scheduling, proactively communicating and managing any gaps in or risk to supply, and utilising and correctly applying standard Supply Chain tools and processes available.
You will be responsible for executing the Materials Requirement Plan (MRP) and maintaining appropriate raw material inventory levels to fulfil the production schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Analysing and executing MRP requirements on a daily/weekly basis to ensure the production plan is met and materials are in place at the right time, in the right quantities.
· Identifying missing parts/shortages against the production plan, proactively expediting orders and chasing resolution with suppliers to minimise impact on customer service levels.
· Investigating the root cause of material shortages, and implementing any necessary corrective actions, or escalating as required.
· Reviewing daily overdue deliveries and following up with suppliers to ensure no impact to the production plan.
· Providing stock level information to buyers as required for decisions to be made on sourcing/delist/changeover dates.
· Running weekly “ingredient expiring batches” report, making necessary extension requests to the site Quality Team, whilst also working with Production Scheduler to amend production and reduce write-off costs.
· Engaging in Continuous Improvement projects within the department in order to streamline process improvements, including links with other departments.
· Recording of the daily supplier OTIF information.
· Control all elements of the RM planning process with the end goal to create purchase orders that will be sent to suppliers
· Scheduling deliveries of materials as per orders lead times, production requirements and agreed contract parameters
· Manage and maintain purchase orders/data in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
· Maintain data relevant to material requirements planning activities including sourcing and replenishment, supplier, planning calendar, material and location data.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Third level qualification and/or equivalent level of experience with an emphasis in Supply Chain or Operations
· Demonstrable strategic level of operational and/or supply chain experience
· Strong people skills and the ability to work effectively with people across many different functions.
· Competent skills, particularly within Excel, reading and creating reports and conducting analysis for business decisions.
· Knowledge of Demand Planning and Supply Planning.
· Supply Chain / Logistics / Production experience
Our benefits package includes:
· 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday
· Club Individual Restaurant Group discount
· Iceland discount card
· Employee Assistance Programme access
So, if you are up for the challenge and have the desired drive, determination and experience, please get in touch by applying now and sending over your CV.
The closing date for this role is Tuesday 16 th August 2022.
We look forward to hearing from you!