Who you are
As a Workday professional for Time and Absence you will design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique IBM internal business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
· Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
· Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
· Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems. Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels within IBM.
· Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance. Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
· Identify new business/technology environment opportunities, align processes to technology using world-class knowledge assets and experts, stay with customers through implementation and team with clients to provide lasting value.
· Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) within IBM.
· Work directly with internal country teams to implement, support and integrate Workday Time and Absence technology solutions into IBM's business environments
· Provide delivery support for Workday Time and Absence applications
· Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Workday Time/Absence certification
· Minimum of 2+ years of application requirements gathering and design, configuration, including process mapping and gap analysis
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in Workday Time or Absence or other systems integration/implementation in the following areas: HCM, Payroll, Compensation, Benefits Management
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Familiarity with and the ability to navigate the Workday Community
· Understanding and application of Agile and Design Thinking Principles
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world's most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.