At Watson Health, we empower leaders, advocates and influencers in health through support that helps them achieve remarkable outcomes, accelerate discovery, make essential connections and gain confidence on their path to solving the world's biggest health challenges.
Be the face of Watson Health at our Client Experience Center in Cambridge! This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for candidates who can lead interactive presentations with key clients on a daily basis, have a balanced blend of technical and business acumen, and are looking forward to working in a highly dynamic and evolving environment. As the Watson Health Client Experience Center Engagement Leader, you will be directly responsible for the end to end client visit experience for C-suite clients and other VIP's to advance Watson Health opportunities.
The Watson Health Client Experience Center in Cambridge is a state of the art facility capable of taking our key clients and partners through real-world collaborative and immersive cognitive computing experiences for Watson Health. The center hosts live integrated systems and provide collaboration space equipped with the most sophisticated interactive technologies in the industry. Candidates will be responsible for managing the end to end client experience, including pre-visit preparation, showcasing the best of Watson Health technology, facilitating the client discussions during the visit, be the subject matter expert on the Watson Health portfolio and attending to any post-visit follow-up as necessary. The ideal candidates will have experience in presenting to C-suite clients.
Examples of responsibilities include:
1. Own end to end client experience in the Client Experience Center, work closely with Watson Health engagement, industry, and ecosystem teams in identifying client needs and extensively planning each client visit.
2. Communicate the Watson Health story and business value engagingly by delivering highly interactive presentations and facilitating discussions.
3. Foster a startup culture of rapid innovation and iterative ideation in the context of the Client Experience Center materials and collateral. Influence ongoing asset creation and live integrated systems evolution.
4. Facilitate discussion with client and client teams to advance opportunities and build relationships, leveraging the current Watson Health portfolio and future direction consistent with the strategy for Watson Health.
5. Proactively identify any issues and problems that need immediate focus and resolution. Leverage key resources across IBM to resolve issues quickly.
Are you passionate about delivering the best experience in fast-moving, innovative client facing environment? Are you able to captivate an audience and painting the art of the possible? If so, we can't wait to hear from you!
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Bachelors Degree
· English: fluent
· At least one of the following:
· 6+ months of experience in briefing center program
· 6+ months of experience in sales operations role
· 6+ months of experience in project management
· 6+ months of experience in marketing or sales
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Masters Degree
· 2+ years experience in briefing center program
· 2+ years in sales operations role
· 2+ years in project management
· 2+ years marketing or sales
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire