At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
· This position will be responsible to consult with clients and propose architectural solutions to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud or help optimize cloud spend from one public cloud to the other.
· Be the first one to experiment on new age cloud offerings, help define the best practice as a thought leader for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
· Provide leadership to project teams, and facilitate the definition of project deliverables around core Cloud based technology and methods.
· Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met; deliver quality results. Sound knowledge of SRE principles and ability to address performance issues through design or coding is must. Implement observability, develop and support pipeline model to deploy key features, changes.
· Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other artifacts
· Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in google cloud platform
· Security, Risk and Compliance - Advise customers on best practices around access management, network setup, regulatory compliance and related areas.
· Accomplishment Set
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 8 - 13 years of experience with at least 3 - 5 years of hands-on experience in Cloud Computing (AWS/GCP/Azure) and IT operational experience in a global enterprise environment.
· Cloud Architect / Lead Cloud Architect for (AWS or Kubernetes or Azure or IBM Cloud)
· Good understanding of cloud design principles, sizing, multi-zone/cluster setup, resiliency and DR design. TOGAF or equivalent certifications from AWS/Azure is preferred
· Use your experience in Google cloud platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure to build hybrid-cloud solutions for customers.
· Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform, Terraform development etc
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
· Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility
· Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability
· to work with customers and teams.
· Strong communication skills and ability to lead discussions with client technical experts, application team & Vendors to drive collaboration, design thinking model towards reaching the desired objective.
· Highly organized and efficient.