You will be key in supporting the coordination, reporting, systems administration, and ad hoc projects for the talent acquisition team. The successful candidate will ensure hiring managers, the talent acquisition team and HR receive high quality customer focused service in all aspects of the recruitment life cycle.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
· Providing excellent service to both internal and external stakeholders by providing timely and accurate administrative support.
· Managing multiple projects and while decisive and exercising sound business judgment. Supports the needs of multiple Recruiting Partners.
· Participating in team activities to develop processes/procedures to improve business operations.
· Developing recruiting organization insight by learning the organization, operations and key personnel
· Assuming additional responsibilities as assigned
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
HR Service Administrator
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Highly organized with experience prioritizing multiple functions and tasks while managing your work time efficiently.
· Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a desire to contribute.
· High-energy, flexible and friendly personality with a customer-service mindset.
· Experience learning quickly in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
· Exceptional customer service focus.
· Experience creating and sustaining productive relationships with external and internal partners.
· Team player that brings in new ideas to the table.
· Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, or master's degree – an advantage
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Experience working in a global matrix environment
· Prior experience in talent acquisition or in human resource
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Human Resources
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
The HR Service Administrator is an integral part of IBM and HR. Your goal is to create an outstanding employee experience for IBMers by delivering HR-related services and supporting our employees as they support our customers and clients. Help IBMers to build their career by providing them with a personalized experience. In this role, you can be part of a team that works with all areas of our global organization and is empowered to achieve goals that align with IBM strategy.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world's most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.