As a member of the technical support center team, you would be responsible for providing remote assistance to customers and directions to IBM field engineers.
• Resolve hardware related Technical Service requests for storage products.
• Provide remote technical support to clients and IBM onsite technical personnel.
• Perform hardware problem determination, problem source identification and develop Action Plans to resolve technical problems utilizing a range of tools, techniques, knowledge bases and processes
• Engage next level of support, recommend improvements to Product Quality or technical support tools, procedures or processes
• Contribute to high client satisfaction by meeting Contractual Obligations and Customer Expectations
IBM will provide product and process training to support product specific environment.
In this role, you will support IBM clients across Europe with focus on French market. The support is provided 24/7 in shift rotations.
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
Technical Support Representative
State / Province
Primary job category
(0033) IBM Croatia Ltd./IBM Hrvatska d.o.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Customer oriented
- Excellent problem solving skills; logical and analytical thinking
- Having the desire to tackle complex problems
- Motivation to develop a technical career
- Basic technical experience with hardware
- Team player
- Fluent English and French language in speaking and writing
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
- 6 or more months of experience in Customer technical support or similar job role
- Experience in supporting:
Secondary Job Category
Other Product Services
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
A Technical Support Representatives at IBM is a front-line position supporting our products and making sure they are at their best for our customers. With over 100 years in technology, IBM has built a strong reputation of quality service and this role ensures we continue to deliver on that promise. If you enjoy helping people with technical issue, you’ll love your career at IBM.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.