As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
In this role you will:
· Assist our clients in the selection, implementation, and support of SAP and S/4HANA Procurement solutions
· Use your consulting skills, business process knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client's business environment in order to achieve client expected business results
· Consult our clients on S/4HANA migration and deployment options, as well as roadmap differences between releases and new innovations in the area of materials management module and other related modules
· -Analyze business processes and their corresponding requirements and find the best implementation option in S/4HANA MM and surrounding system components, including the work on configuration, functional solutioning and specifications for custom developments, testing, training, hypercare and incidents, and change requests
· Use your knowledge and experience on design, build and test SAP S/4HANA and integration scenarios across all phases of an SAP implementation project (design, build, test, document, release and maintain) What we offer you:
· Individual career path
· Access to countless trainings and certification offerings
· A knowledge sharing culture
· An environment where you are actively contributing your ideas
· The possibility to work in projects in one of the largest IT companies Please note that we only accept direct applications (no agency applications).
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(1459) IBM Client Innovation Center Switzerland GmbH
Full-time OR Part-time
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· At least 3 years of experience in SAP MM with minimum 2 end-to-end implementations from project preparation to go-live and transition to support
· At least 1 year of experience with implementation of migration experience with SAP S/4HANA
· At least 3 years of consulting experience
· Sound business process knowledge of materials management, inventory and procurement processes
· Expert knowledge in SAP MM Material Management (incl. MM-PUR, MM-IM)
· Expert knowledge in the following areas is an asset: SAP LO Logistics General, SAP LE Logistics Execution, SAP SD Sales and Distribution, integration scenarios (interfaces, Idocs)
· An ability to pro-actively take ownership of, and analytical problem solving skills
· Excellent verbal / written communications skills
· Fluent in English and German (written and verbal)
· Swiss nationality or valid Swiss work permit / EU passport
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Experience or knowledge in applying agile project delivery methods, e.g. Scrum, SAFe
Secondary Job Category
Swiss nationality or valid Swiss work permit / EU passport
Fluent conversation in German and English (written & spoken)
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you, this might
mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern,
please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
As an Application Package Specialist, you'll help clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. You'll gain in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients' business environment. Join us and start your path as a key player to achieve client expected business results and become the expert you want to be.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.