We at IBM Global Business Services (CIO) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals - a specific source of market-leading Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world - providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.
With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM's GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of.
Through our unique global delivery network; IBM offers global expertise coupled with a deep understanding of local capabilities, markets and cultures you could be part of and partner on some great projects with some of the best corporations in the world across geographies.
Our IBM and Salesforce strategic partnerships strengthens and delivers new solutions to enterprise customers using IBM Cloud and Watson services with Salesforce Quip and Salesforce Service Cloud Einstein. Together we deliver solutions that bring together the power of AI and enable companies to make smarter decisions, faster than ever before.
Your day in the role will include...
· You will design, develop and support application solutions with focus on SAP Netweaver - ABAP.
· You may also design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms. You will come with...
· Knowledge and experience on SAP Workflow
· Advance ABAP BADI (Business Add-In)
· Intermediate Document Extensions
· ABAP Objects
· Business Application Programming Interface
· XI (Exchange Infrastructure) How we'll help you grow:
· You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
· You'll learn directly from experienced developers in the field, our team leads love to mentor
· You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 4+ years of experience required.
· Experience in ABAP Reporting includes interactive, classical, ALV Reports and Dialog Programming
· ALE/IDOC/EDI Interfaces
· Designing and developing, data dictionary objects, data elements, domains, structures, views, lock objects, search helps and in formatting the output of SAP documents with multiple options.
· Modifying standard layout sets in SAP Scripts, Smart forms & Adobe Forms
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Experience in working in Implementation, Upgrade, Maintenance and Post Production support projects would be an advantage
· Understanding of SAP functional requirement, conversion into Technical design and development using ABAP Language for Report, Interface, Conversion, Enhancement and Forms in implementation or support projects
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.