•Alignment of planning and solutions with client's business goals while managing expectations related to scope of work
•Maps business functional requirements to system/technical requirements
•Promotion of best practice related solutions and integrated applications to reduce costs and improve overall adoption
•Engaged in practice development initiatives and frequently runs knowledge storms
•Ensure clear and effective communication with existing or concurrent projects
•Adherence with best practices related to solution design, documentation, and guidelines that lead to the identification, selection, development and use of solutions and applications
•Creation and delivery of all solution related documentation, providing input and solution guidance to the technical lead for custom solutions
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
LONDON, CITY OF
(8660) IBM United Kingdom Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Consulting experience
• Multiple Salesforce platform certifications
• Experience with senior roles in Salesforce implementation projects
• Experience with multiple project deliveries using Salesforce platform solutions
• Experience working with enterprise clients
• Knowledge of business modeling, governance and operations
• Strong business processes, process documentation and process improvement skills
• Interpersonal and leadership skills - servant leadership, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
• Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
• Travel up to 75%
• Fluent in English
• Salesforce Certified Application Architect
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience.
- Salesforce.com integration Experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
- strong Experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.